Accountants’ primary responsibility, which extends to all others, is to prepare and examine financial records. They ensure that all records are correct and that compliances are accurately met and on time. Accountants and auditors provide overviews of an organisation financial operations to assist it in running efficiently.
Roles & Responsiblities
- To provide financial information through accounting data research and analysis.
- Documentation of Financial transactions by entering account details.
- The financial transactions are substantiated by audit document
- Maintains accounting checks through policy, procedures and recommendation.
- Backups of databases secure financial information.
- Prepare payments and request disbursements by verifying documentation.
- Compliance by examining existing legislation and new legislation, implementing requirements.
- Prepare special financial reports with information and trends collected and analyzed.
- Maintain customer trust and safeguard operations with confidentiality of financial information.