The Coronavirus pandemic has brought life to a standstill globally. The poor have become poorer, with losses of livelihood. With the help of generous donors and also compassionate supporters like yourselves, Bhavyata Foundation has reached out to 10030 such families with COVID-19 Support kits and still counting.
Humanity needs ongoing support in a post-COVID-19 world. In addition, awareness, sanitation, hygiene, preventive protocols, emergency support, and immune building systems are the measures in tackling this global crisis.
Donate Essential Supply Kit
The COVID-19 crisis has caused economic hardships in the lives of urban poor and also marginalized rural families. Above all, these daily wage workers and landless laborers have lost secure livelihoods with limited access to essentials.
Developing immunity in this population will build a healthy community with the help of essential food grains in the form of a monthly essential COVID-19 Support kit comprising Dal, Pulses, Spices, Cooking Oil, etc. In addition, donate a monthly essentials kit for Rs. 800 only.
Donate COVID-19 Home Care Kit
The second wave of COVID-19 has primarily affected many countries, including India. With the onset of mild symptoms, this Ayurvedic remedy kit manages fever and also cough/cold with a prescribed diet in just seven days. Therefore, help us reach the rural and underprivileged population and frontline workers to ensure a safe and timely recovery.
Recommended and Prescribed by Ahmedabad-based Vaidya Pooja Shah, a 7-day Ayurvedic medicinal treatment with a written set of prescriptions regarding its application makes its home remedy a very plausible option in these critical times.
Donate Home Care kits for COVID-19 to inaccessible rural locations in India.
Order your COVID-19 Home Care Kit
COVID-19 Home Care Kit is for those with fever and/or cough symptoms and have tested COVID-19 +ve. There is a 7-day course (3 days for Fever & 4 days for Cold/Cough) which should be taken under prescription only (From Terapanth Ayurvedic Clinic). Under the guidance of Vaidya Pooja Shah, many patients have recovered at home with high efficacy. In addition, to order your kit, please click the link below.
In the wake of the global pandemic, the COVID-19 crisis besieging humanity had brought out the uncertainty of difficult times, especially for those who survive on daily wages. Under lockdown, well-off Indians isolate indoors, work from home and also get groceries online. But outside their windows, it’s a different story; many unfortunate are in dire need of survival. In addition, many such distraught families needed our help as they were unable to fetch daily meals, given that they are casual labourers, daily wage earners, and migrant workers, construction workers, or domestic help. Therefore, Bhavyata Foundation reached out to rural and also urban distressed families in the regions of Thane, Palghar, Mumbai, Meerut, Gadchiroli, Delhi, and Aurangabad.
The nationwide lockdown, while necessary, caused economic hardships in the lives of poor and also marginalized families. Similar to cities, villages were also severely affected, especially those in remote tribal belts of Jawahar & Mokhada in Maharashtra. In particular, these landless labourers, who had lost means of livelihoods, had no access to essentials. Neither do they have enough money to buy food supplies. In addition, developing immunity will build a stronger community with the help of nutritional inputs as a monthly COVID-19 Support essential kit. In particular, 10,030 distressed families were supplied with kits of bare essentials. Above all, Bhavyata Foundation undertook efforts to reach out to needy families across India with a monthly stock of essential food grain.
Regions of Thane, Palghar, Mumbai, Meerut, Gadchiroli, Delhi, Aurangabad.
- Rickshaw/ Taxi drivers
- Construction workers
- Sanitation workers
- Daily wage earners
- People working in Chappal manufacturing companies
- Milk delivery boy
- Security guards
- Supply of COVID-19 Support monthly kit: The Quantity in each monthly kit is 3 Kg Rice and also 5 Kg Wheat Flour, in addition to 1 Kg Dal, 1 Kg Sugar.
- Socio-economic strata: Uplifting socio-economic strata by uplifting these weaker sections to prevent hunger deaths.
- Awareness of hygiene and social distancing: To tide this crisis, we focused on strengthening awareness sessions on hygiene and social distancing to these communities.
- All the beneficiaries belong to informal job labourers. The upgrade in the socio-economic strata must start by uplifting the weaker sections. As per reports, out of the total population of 1.3 billion people, 190.7 million people are undernourished, and in addition to this, 25 per cent of the children experience pangs of hunger. Therefore, the Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting lockdown has led to children being further deprived of nutrition support. For this, there was an urgent need to strengthen food security and nutritional support. Timely measures avoided a possible increase in the number of severely acutely malnourished children is staring us in the journey of development, who shall be disease vulnerable, attributing to lack of immunity.
- Hunger pandemic became synonymous with coronavirus spread. Daily wage earners and marginalized populations were suddenly thrown into unemployment and starvation. Many Samaritans came forward to help feed daily meals to these needy people. We, at Bhavyata Foundation, with our core team, felt it was time to reach out. As a famous proverb goes, “give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime”, we better opt to donate monthly COVID-19 Support essentials to these affected people than to provide cooked meals simply.
Our on-field volunteers were the lifeline of the distribution of essentials across the country, in addition to many red zones.
Bhavyata Foundation has undertaken efforts to reach out to needy families and also daily wage workers across India. In addition, it has created an everlasting impact in the Maximum city of Mumbai and across six other zones (Thane, Palghar, Meerut, Delhi, Gadchiroli, and Aurangabad), impacting the lives of 10,030 families (around 50,000 needy people to date). Notably, this impact was achieved in two months.
Bhavyata Foundation remains thankful to all the supporters and well-wishers.
|MUMBAI INCLUDING THANE||5728 KITS|