We’re looking for a dedicated Teacher to join our team of highly trained educators. You’ll be in charge of creating and executing a comprehensive instructional teaching plan that meets the school’s requirements. It will be critical to providing students with information and guidance while also assisting them in developing their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about the job and able to connect with students and establish a mutually beneficial relationship. They shall know how to plan a classroom and make learning fun and engaging.
The aim is to help students grow an interest in education and to be a committed ally in the learning and growth process.
Using visual/audio aids to aid learning and presenting lessons in a systematic manner
By facilitating immersive learning, each student receives individualized instruction.
Developing and disseminating instructional materials
Roles & Responsiblities
- Present lessons in a thorough manner and make use of visual and audio aids to aid learning.
- Encourage immersive learning to provide each student with individualized instruction.
- Produce and distribute instructional materials (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Students’ progress is assessed and recorded, and grades and feedback are provided.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment in the classroom.
- Participate in daily meetings and collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders.
- Plan and carry out educational programs and events both inside and outside the classroom.
- Attend workshops, conferences, and other events to develop and broaden your professional skills and knowledge.
- Teacher with a track record of success
- Knowledge of teaching best practices and legal, educational standards and a willingness to obey the school’s policies and procedures are needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- committed and well-organized
- Inventive and vivacious
- A bachelor’s degree in education or a specialized subject plus a certificate in education is required.