We’re looking for a skilled Video Editor to put captured footage together into a finished product that fits the director’s vision and is broadcast-ready. Finally, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to combine sight and sound with telling a coherent story.
- Operate video media and effects computer editing systems and equipment.
- Establish a clear picture of the plot and reason for making the film.
- To digitally modify the film, create an initial proposed storyboard draft to present to the promotion team and receive approval.
- Using different video tools, you can improve the video and sound quality.
- Edit video to include pre-selected songs, interviews, sound clips, and other project-related elements.
- Ensure that finalized videos are formatted and presented correctly according to the client’s requirements.
- Proven career experience as a video editor with a strong understanding of digital media and editing applications (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- With a good portfolio, you should be able to demonstrate your video editing skills.
- Timing, inspiration, and consistency are all skills that must be mastered.
- Understanding of visual effects, 3D, and compositing
- Storytelling abilities and a creative mind
- A bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or a related field is required.
Probation till Confirmation