We’re looking for a Web Developer to take charge of our web site’s coding, innovative architecture, and layout. The web developer’s duties include designing everything from the home page to the site layout and operation from the ground up, from idea to completion.
Roles & Responsiblities
- Using best software development practices, write well-designed, testable, and effective code.
- Using common HTML/CSS practices, build a website layout and user interface.
- Data from different back-end providers and databases should be combined.
- Gather and refine criteria and specifications based on technical requirements.
- Make and keep program documentation.
- Be in charge of our site’s upkeep, expansion, and scaling.
- Keep up with new technology and market developments and incorporate them into your operations and activities.
- Proven web programming experience Excellent programming skills and a thorough understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- A thorough understanding of web application functionality, including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge of relational databases, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application creation is needed.
- Practical knowledge of network diagnostics and network analytics software
- Basic understanding of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) method
- Problem-solving qualities that are both aggressive and imaginative
- Strong management skills, including the ability to juggle various tasks
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and excel there and quickly learn and master a variety of web technologies and techniques.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field is required.