Volunteering as an Administration Assistant means collaborating with a group of passionate and dedicated individuals striving to make a difference. Although you may only be asked to assist on a part-time basis, your assistance is invaluable because you will be assisting in keeping the office stocked and operational. Duties could range from scheduling meetings to handling public inquiries and data entry.
- Data management and handling experience
- Organizational abilities that are second to none
- Microsoft Office Suite Expertise (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Working knowledge of the services used by charities in their day-to-day operations
- A goal-oriented mentality
- Possess the ability to cultivate healthy working relationships in a variety of settings.
Minimum of 6 hours per week, maximum of 2 hours per day. No, we will not consume your entire day. Yes, we agree that you need to recharge your batteries and focus on your other responsibilities.
To begin, you must be willing to commit to a three-month relationship with us. Trust us when we say that it will take a few weeks for us (you and us) to become acquainted with our vision, communication strategy, and content style. A three-month commitment will justify the time and effort we both put in to be creative and impactful together.