We’re looking for a user interface/user experience designer to help us transform our applications into easy-to-use products for our customers.Gathering user specifications, developing graphic elements, and creating navigation components are all UI/UX Designer tasks. You should have prior experience with design software and wireframe tools to be effective in this role. Finally, you’ll design features that are practical and attractive, addressing our needs and assisting us in expanding our donor base.
- Work experience as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role is needed.
- Design ventures portfolio
- Wireframe tools awareness (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision)
- Awareness of design tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop that is up to date
- Good communication skills to communicate with different stakeholders; team spirit
- Excellent time-management abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
Minimum of 6 hours per week, maximum of 2 hours per day. No, we will not consume your entire day. Yes, we agree that you need to recharge your batteries and focus on your other responsibilities.
To begin, you must be willing to commit to a three-month relationship with us. Trust us when we say that it will take a few weeks for us (you and us) to become acquainted with our vision, communication strategy, and content style. A three-month commitment will justify the time and effort we both put in to be creative and impactful together.