We’re looking for a Web Designer who will be in charge of optimizing the current website. Conceptualizing and implementing innovative ideas for client websites and designing visual features consistent with our branding are primary responsibilities. You’ll work closely with our web development team to ensure a smooth implementation. You must have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to be effective in this position.
- Developing new concepts.
- The website’s architecture being tested and improved.
- Creating design principles, protocols, and best practices.
- Enforcing quality requirements to maintain the appearance of websites.
- Creating visual imagery for websites and ensuring that it is consistent with branding.
- Using a variety of content management systems.
- Using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes to communicate design ideas.
- Including functionality and functionalities in websites.
- Colours and fonts are used to create sample pages.
- Creating design plans and presenting the layout of the website.
Minimum of 6 hours per week, maximum of 2 hours per day. No, we will not consume your entire day. Yes, we agree that you need to recharge your batteries and focus on your other responsibilities.
To begin, you must be willing to commit to a three-month relationship with us. Trust us when we say that it will take a few weeks for us (you and us) to become acquainted with our vision, communication strategy, and content style. A three-month commitment will justify the time and effort we both put in to be creative and impactful together.