Suvarna Prashan is an immunization
procedure described in Ayurveda. Our ancestors had knowledge about immunity and immune
power before thousand years ago. Suvarna is used along with herbs, medicated cow ghee, and honey in
Leedh (thick shake) in an avaleha form-it is given from birth to 12 years in every pushya nakshatra.
Children taking Suvarna Prashan doses regularly have remarkably outstanding physical and mental abilities.
Kashayapa Samhita (Pediatric classical Ayurvedic text) describes the benefits of SuvarnaPrashan as –
- Medha Vardhana – Improvement in Intelligence
- Agni Vardhana – Improvement in Digestive Power
- Bala Vardhana – Improvement in Strength & Immunity (protects from bacterial and viral infection)
- Ayushya Vardhana – Improvement in Life Expectancy
- Mangala, Punya – Auspicious
- Vrushya – Aphrodisiac
- Grahapaha – Protects from bad effects from planets
Bhavyata Foundation presents this event to cover the above-mentioned topics in detail.
Dr. Karishma Narwani
Director of Garbhavigyan Anusandhan Kendra and Chief Physician at
Prabhaben Arogya Kendra, Jamnagar