Understanding Parenting & Education
UNDERSTANDING PARENTING & EDUCATION
About the session
- Do we understand the age appropriate – physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs of our
- How deep is your child’s learning in school?
- Is your child stressed and feels pressurized?
- Do we fully understand the impact of materialism on a growing child?
- Do we recognize the role our tradition and culture plays in instilling deep values in our children?
- Do we owe a happy childhood memory to our child?
These sessions are for those interested in finding answers to the above questions.
Muneet Dhiman is the founder and leader at Vidyakshetra. He heads the pedagogy and training in the Vidyalaya along with class teachership of high school children. He also heads the research for History and High School curriculum in Math and Science subjects. He holds an Engineering degree in computer science and has worked in the IT industry for 15 years. He says, ‘Being with children is teaching him how to be a learner for life.’
Preethi Dhiman is the co-founder of Vidyakshetra. She holds class teachership in middle school. She supports the pedagogy and training functions. She is the head of Languages & is the Handwork teacher too at Vidyakshetra. She holds a post graduate degree in Management and has worked for a decade in the management functions of IT industry. Children teach you to be fully in the present and it’s a good present, when a teacher is fully present for them, according to her.