Giri Honey is a multi-floral, forest-variety, and wild honey collected by Telangana tribals in the Nallamalla and Kawal forests in Nagarkurnool and Adilabad.
The indigenous tribal traditional honey gatherers collect Honeycomb manually, followed by gentle purification without using any chemicals or preservatives. The honey thus produced is 100% pure and rich in nutrient density.Benefits
• Giri honey is a mild laxative & blood purifier.
• Honey protects from cold, fever & sore throat.
• It helps heal burns, wounds & cuts when applied externally
• When it comes to people with diabetes, honey must be picked over any form of sugar.
• Its antioxidants may aid in maintaining blood pressure and have anti=ageing effects.
• Honey has Cholesterol-Lowering Properties
• Honey’s antibacterial and antifungal qualities.
• Help with digestive issues and ailments.
• Give relief from the sore or running throat.
*Do not store in the refrigerator.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.