Kansa Massage Wand
- Kansa Massage Wand is one of the most ancient and proven Ayurvedic methods of balancing the body’s Doshas.
- Kansa combines two therapeutic metals – 78 percent Copper and 22 percent Tin.
- Benefits of Kansa wand include – nourishment of the skin, elimination of excess body heat, aid in better sleep, maintenance of the skin’s pH level, toning of the facial muscles, and harmonizing and checking the blood circulation.
- Kansa wand also affects various Marma points of the body that quickly mitigates stress and calms you.
- Lastly, the Kansa wand tool by Bhavyata Foundation is user-friendly and comes with a guide that helps you in its optimum use.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
5 in stock
Ayurveda states that our body combines 5 elements and energies or Doshas. It is vital for one to maintain a balance between these energies as it directly affects our entire well-being. Kansa wand is the most ancient and cherished tool in Ayurveda as it helps in balancing doshas with ease. Kansa wand is a bronze-forming mixture of 78 percent copper and 22 percent tin. In ancient India, Kansa metal was widely used for the purpose of eating and cooking. The dominant metal Copper is prominent for its plethora of benefits that range from physical to psychological well-being.
Not even eating Kansa metals but also its application on the body have a wide range of benefits. From revitalizing skin to toning facial muscles to relieving you from the day’s stress are just a few. Frequent use of Kansa wand can also help in harmonizing various tattvas of the body that can promote holistic and optimum living.
Composition and its benefits
Kansa, popularly known as Bell metal, is a hard alloy. Though it is a form of bronze with a higher tin content, usually it comes with approximately a 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. Kansa also helps improves immunity, thereby assisting in fighting emerging diseases. It has specific antioxidant properties that help maintain hemoglobin synthesis, strengthen bones, and build up immunity. Also, water stored in Kansa has several health benefits. Thus, there are many benefits of using Kansa ware for daily utility.
Design & Craft
Authentic Kansa utensils are handmade, and each piece is unique. Hence, we should expect the exquisite artwork to vary marginally in shape, size, and color.
Know the Artists
These great artisans reside in Odisha and possess a rich tradition dating back to the times of enshrinement of the Puri Jagannath temple. Currently, the artisans heat the copper and tin at 700-800 degrees Celsius. After that, they complete the crafting by delicate finishing by hammering and applying clay for solidification.
As a matter of fact, this cluster of artisans starts their day at 3 am, and they persevere until noon. With the work environment of high temperatures, this art takes endurance of years of practice, and generations of families are perfecting the craft. By presenting these Kansa products, we intend to preserve the tradition of this craft along with its benefits.
Maintenance and Care
- Kansa/plate/bronze soup bowl is for serving purposes only, not for cooking purposes.
- Do not place it in an oven or on a stove.
- Gently wash with mild detergents/soap and wipe it dry.
- Do not use a steel scrubber.
- Use a soft scrubber to clean the Kansa Set.
- Lather surface with lime or tamarind to retain/ revive its shine.
- The Kansaware needs delicate handling to help prevent damage.
|Dimensions||5 × 1.75 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.