Kansa Pristine Soup Bowl
₹1,399.00 – ₹1,549.00
- The Pristine Kansa Soup Bowl is a daily utility bowl for eating purposes.
- The 4-inch size is ideal for soup, snacks, and even light dinner.
- A regal and handy bowl keeps your food warm for a long time and has antibacterial properties.
- Kansa, popularly known as Bell metal, is a form of bronze. It has a ratio of copper: tin (4:1).
- It also makes for ideal gifting for occasions such as marriages, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- Valuable resource as the metal has high resale value.
- Easy to maintain and wash gently with soap and a soft scrubber.
- It is a sustainable metal, as its resale value is high.
- Artisans handcraft these Kansa wares.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
Bhavyata Foundation presents you with a unique handcrafted Kansa Soup Bowl with all health benefits. This soup bowl is with a 4-inch diameter with a 2.5-inch height along with a stylish Kansa spoon, suited for a snack or soup serving. At the same time, its elegant gold-charcoal combination look provides you with a royal dining experience.
Composition and its benefits
Kansa, popularly known as Bell metal, is a hard alloy. Though it is a form of bronze with a higher tin content, usually it comes with approximately a 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. Kansa also helps improves immunity, thereby assisting in fighting emerging diseases. It has specific antioxidant properties that help maintain hemoglobin synthesis, strengthen bones, and build up immunity. Also, water stored in Kansa has several health benefits. Thus, there are many benefits of using Kansa ware for daily utility.
Design & Craft
Authentic Kansa utensils are handmade, and each piece is unique. Hence, we should expect the exquisite artwork to vary marginally in shape, size, and color.
Know the Artists
These great artisans reside in Odisha and possess a rich tradition dating back to the times of enshrinement of the Puri Jagannath temple. Currently, the artisans heat the copper and tin at 700-800 degrees Celsius. After that, they complete the crafting by delicate finishing by hammering and applying clay for solidification.
As a matter of fact, this cluster of artisans starts their day at 3 am, and they persevere until noon. With the work environment of high temperatures, this art takes endurance of years of practice, and generations of families are perfecting the craft. By presenting these Kansa products, we intend to preserve the tradition of this craft along with its benefits.
Maintenance and Care
- Kansa/plate/bronze soup bowl is for serving purposes only, not for cooking purposes.
- Do not place it in an oven or on a stove.
- Gently wash with mild detergents/soap and wipe it dry.
- Do not use a steel scrubber.
- Use a soft scrubber to clean the Kansa Set.
- Lather surface with lime or tamarind to retain/ revive its shine.
- The Kansaware needs delicate handling to help prevent damage.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2.5 in|
With Spoon, Without Spoon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.