Mint Green Handloom Jacket
₹749.00 – ₹799.00
- Mint Green Handloom Jacket is a chic, voguish, and dapper all-season fit outfit.
- For size check, please refer to Chest size measurement in the Size Chart. Though, it is recommended that you opt for M Size Handloom Jacket for 44 inches chest size. And buy L Size Handloom Jacket for 46 inches chest size.
- The natural color green is given by a dye that is made by mixing from pomegranate and natural alum.
- These jackets have 3 patch pockets, a stand collar and the buttons are from coconut shells.
- A perfect product for festivals, wedding parties, New Year, gifting, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and much more. By buying Handloom Jackets you are taking a step towards sustainable living.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
A Backdrop In A Snippet
The presence of handlooms as an integral part of the Indian culture can be found since Indus Valley Civilization. Back in those days, all the villagers had their own weavers who would prepare all the clothes and fabrics. All of these were hand-spun and woven. Traditionally, the entire process of cloth making was self-reliant. The cotton/silk/wool came from the farmers or the shepherds. This was then cleaned and transformed by the weavers themselves. In addition, small handy instruments were also used including the famous spinning wheel.
The Making Process
Handwoven clothes and fabrics are always in vogue for every age group. The Handloom Jackets by Bhavyata Foundation are chic, dapper, organic Indian ethnic wear that is fit for all occasions. Fit for all seasons and occasions, they are available in a wide range of colors for you to pick from. The fabric used is plain, coarse, and easy to keep clean. In addition, the colors used for dyeing are organic and non-toxic to both environment and humans. The manufacturing steps involve – Scouring, Hot Dyeing, Cold Vat Dyeing, and then Drying. during scouring impurities of the fabric are removed by boiling it. This is followed by dipping the fabric in an acidic solution which aids in color correction. This is known as Hot Dyeing. And lastly, before dyeing and drying, the fabric is left in a pot for fermenting in a process called Cold Vat Dyeing.
Then the fabric goes under the threefold steps of looming. The entire process takes place under the keen eyes of expert women. They make sure that the end product has a sleek finish and gives off a traditional scent. Handloom jackets are not only cozy, comfortable, and an all-season outfit, but they are also the best product for gifting. By buying these Jackets you are taking a vital step towards sustainable living. And you are also helping underprivileged artisan women who are looking for a source of livelihood.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.