Kansa Regal Dinner Set
₹4,100.00 – ₹4,500.00
- The Regal Kansa Dinner set includes 1 Plate, 2 Bowls, 1 Glass(Brass), and 1 Spoon.
- Ideal for everyday dining purposes for homes.
- A regal and gold look gives a feeling of heritage to your dinner table.
- Kansa, popularly known as Bell metal, is a form of bronze. It has a ratio of copper: tin (4:1).
- It keeps your food warm for a long time and has antibacterial properties.
- Kansa is also makes for ideal gifting for occasions such as marriages, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- Easy to maintain and wash gently with soap and a soft scrubber. It is a sustainable metal, as its resale value is high.
- Artisans handcraft these Kansa wares.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
The Kansa Regal Dinner Set comes with an 11 inch Round Plate fenced with a 0.75-inch border. Also, it comes with two 3-inch bowls with a 1.5-inch height, bearing a regal Katori look, a Pittal glass, and an elegant spoon. Overall, the Kansa Dinner Set shall remind you of the Palatial Dining Experience.
Composition and its benefits
Kansa, popularly known as Bell metal, is a hard alloy. Though it is a form of bronze with a higher tin content, usually it comes with approximately a 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. Kansaware also helps improves immunity, thereby assisting in fighting emerging diseases. It has specific antioxidant properties that help maintain haemoglobin synthesis, strengthen bones, and build up immunity. Water stored in Kansa has several health benefits. Thus, there are many benefits of using Kansa ware for daily utility.
Design & Craft
Authentic Kansa utensils are handmade, and each piece is unique. Hence, we should expect the exquisite artwork to vary marginally in shape, size, and colour.
Know the Artists
These great artisans reside in Odisha and possess a rich tradition dating back to the times of enshrinement of the Puri Jagannath temple. Currently, the artisans heat the copper and tin at 700-800 degrees Celsius. After that, they complete the crafting by delicate finishing by hammering and applying clay for solidification.
As a matter of fact, this cluster of artisans starts their day at 3 am, and they persevere until noon. With the work environment of high temperatures, this art takes endurance of years of practice, and generations of families are perfecting the craft. By presenting these Kansa products, we intend to preserve the tradition of this craft along with its benefits.
Maintenance and Care
- Kansa/plate/bronze soup bowl is for serving purposes only, not for cooking purposes.
- Do not place it in an oven or on a stove.
- Gently wash with mild detergents/soap and wipe it dry.
- Do not use a steel scrubber.
- Use a soft scrubber to clean the Kansa Set.
- Lather surface with lime or tamarind to retain/ revive its shine.
- The Kansaware needs delicate handling to help prevent damage.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|
With Glass, Without Glass
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.