The Festive Gift Kit
- This Festive gift kit is ideal for gifts for the upcoming festival season. It comprises Traditional Kutchi Toran, A pack of Ubtan(traditional bath powder), Sambrani Cups(for Puja/Worship), Handmade Deep(Lamps), and Dhoop(Natural Incense) Sticks.
- Kutchi Toran consists of three pieces: one main toran and two side hangings. It is embellished with magnificent mirror work,threadwork, and tasses.
- Toran’s significance is that it attracts the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi.
- A particular type of aromatic bath is taken on a day before Deepawali, called ‘Abhyanga Snan‘.Before the bath, a fragrant herbal paste called Utna or Ubtan is applied to the body. This Ubtan is made out of unique herbs which have a therapeutic value.
- Dhoop Incense Sticks & Sambrani(Guggul and Lobhan) cleanse the surroundings from lingering negative energies and purifies the air. Handmade lamps, Deep is an integral part of the Deepawali festival and it signifiespurity, goodness, good luck and power.
Minimum Order Quantity 50 pcs
*All prices are exclusive 5% GST
Comes with Standard Hard Board Packaging
Customized packaging with branding at Extra Cost
Inclusions : 1 Toran, Sambrani Cups (Set of 6), Dhoop (20 Sticks), 1 Ubtan (150 g), Gobar Deep (Set of 4)