The Festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about the bond of love and protection between the siblings, and what’s better than celebrating with handcrafted & aesthetic bamboo rakhis. Make this celebration a memorable one in pursuance of Atmanirbhar Bharat while supporting women artisans from Rural Maharashtra.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
- Made with exemplary skills and age-old artistry, Venu Netram is a bamboo rakhi made by the skilled artisans of Palghar.
- This Rakhi is eco-friendly, environmentally sustainable, and helps you take a step in the empowerment of a community of forgotten artists.
- The centre of the consists of Netram or eyes, reflecting the protective rays coming from a brother towards her sister.
- These rakhis are wholly handcrafted with a voguish look, vibrancy, and machine-like finishing.
- Fit for all and an excellent option for gifting, Venu Netram is made without any harmful or toxic substance, making it safe for young ones.
- It is made of free toxic, Anti-Allergic and Skin Safe materials. 100% MADE IN INDIA and Made from Bamboo.
- Elegant Designer Rakhi: Rakhi designs are trendy and elegant crafted will skill and expertise by women artisans belonging to Rural Maharashtra villages.
- Support Atmanirbhar Bharat by making a conscious choice for this festival.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 1 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.