The Festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about the bond of love and protection between the siblings, and what’s better than celebrating with handcrafted & aesthetic bamboo rakhis. Make this celebration a memorable one in pursuance of Atmanirbhar Bharat while supporting women artisans from Rural Maharashtra.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
- The festival Of Rakhi is all about the caring spirit of siblings, and why not add on it with bamboo-made and completely handcrafted Venu Pushpam rakhi.
- The expert artisans of the Palghar district make them, giving a machine-like finesse and sleek look.
- Fit for gifting purposes, these rakhis are ecologically sustainable, eco-friendly, and empower an entire community of artisans.
- The centre of Venu Pushpam rakhi consists of a bamboo pushpam or flower that reflects the beauty of the brother-sister bond.
- Fit for all, these are made without the involvement of any toxic or harmful substance, making them safe for toddlers and youngsters.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 1 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.