The Festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about the bond of love and protection between the siblings, and what’s better than celebrating with handcrafted & aesthetic bamboo rakhis. Make this celebration a memorable one in pursuance of Atmanirbhar Bharat while supporting women artisans from Rural Maharashtra.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
- Rakhi celebrates the spirit of love and protection between siblings, and what’s a better way to strengthen this bond than by a bamboo-based aesthetic rakhi.
- Expert artisans of Palghar district handcraft Venu Shankham rakhi with sheer finesse and artistry, giving it an almost machine-like look but better.
- These rakhis are stylish, chic, vibrant, and stand out because of their superior quality.
- Made from bamboo, these rakhis are eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable, and a source of empowering communities.
- Fit for gifting, Venu Shankham is made without any harmful or toxic colour or substance, making it safe even for toddlers.
- It is made of free toxic, Anti-Allergic and Skin Safe materials. 100% MADE IN INDIA and Made from Bamboo.
- Elegant Designer Rakhi: Rakhi designs are trendy and elegant crafted will skill and expertise by women artisans belonging to Rural Maharashtra villages.
- Support Atmanirbhar Bharat by making a conscious choice for this festival.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 1 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.