The Festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about the bond of love and protection between the siblings, and what’s better than celebrating with handcrafted & aesthetic bamboo rakhis. Make this celebration a memorable one in pursuance of Atmanirbhar Bharat while supporting women artisans from Rural Maharashtra.
The products purchased in the shop section of Bhavyata Foundation website (www.bhavyata.com) are treated as donation towards supporting the artisans and craftsmen. You shall receive a donation receipt for the same purchase. If, at all, you wish to receive an invoice with GST, you may purchase the same product from our product partner on TheIndianSpirit Website.
- Handcrafted with absolute finesse and craftsmanship by expert artisans of the Palghar district, Venu Tara rakhi is perfect for the festival of Rakhi.
- Voguish, vibrant and versatile in its look, Venu tara checks all the criteria of an ideal rakhi.
- The Tara, i.e., Star, design of Rakhi symbolizes the forever glimmering light of a brother that protects and guides their sisters.
- This Rakhi is made from bamboo, making it eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable, and it helps you take a step to empower communities.
- It is also a perfect gift because of its superior quality, sleek finish, and nil use of any harmful substance in its creation.
- It is made of free toxic, Anti-Allergic and Skin Safe materials. 100% MADE IN INDIA and Made from Bamboo.
- Elegant Designer Rakhi: Rakhi designs are trendy and elegant crafted will skill and expertise by women artisans belonging to Rural Maharashtra villages.
- Support Atmanirbhar Bharat by making a conscious choice for this festival.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 1 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.