We’re looking for a skilled Video Editor to put captured footage together into a finished product that fits the director’s vision and is broadcast-ready. Finally, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to combine sight and sound with telling a coherent story.
For Video-Editing Intern
Roles & Responsiblities
- Operate video media and effects computer editing systems and equipment.
- Establish a clear picture of the plot and reason for making the film.
- To digitally modify the film, create an initial proposed storyboard draft to present to the promotion team and receive approval.
- Using different video tools, you can improve the video and sound quality.
- Edit video to include pre-selected songs, interviews, sound clips, and other project-related elements.
- Ensure that finalized videos are formatted and presented correctly according to the client’s requirements.
Certificate of Appreciation upon successful completion
1 Aug 2021
Rs 4000 per month
15 July 2021