We’re looking for a skilled Video Editor to put captured footage together into a finished product that fits the director’s vision and is broadcast-ready. Finally, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to combine sight and sound with telling a coherent story.
- Proven career experience as a video editor with a strong understanding of digital media and editing applications (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- With a good portfolio, you should be able to demonstrate your video editing skills.
- Timing, inspiration, and consistency are all skills that must be mastered.
- Understanding of visual effects, 3D, and compositing
- Storytelling abilities and a creative mind
- A bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or a related field is required.
Minimum of 6 hours per week, maximum of 2 hours per day. No, we will not consume your entire day. Yes, we agree that you need to recharge your batteries and focus on your other responsibilities.
To begin, you must be willing to commit to a three-month relationship with us. Trust us when we say that it will take a few weeks for us (you and us) to become acquainted with our vision, communication strategy, and content style. A three-month commitment will justify the time and effort we both put in to be creative and impactful together.