We’re looking for a Web Developer to take charge of our web site’s coding, innovative architecture, and layout. The web developer’s duties include designing everything from the home page to the site layout and operation from the ground up, from idea to completion.
For Web-Development Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Using best software development practices, write well-designed, testable, and effective code.
- Using common HTML/CSS practices, build a website layout and user interface.
- Data from different back-end providers and databases should be combined.
- Gather and refine criteria and specifications based on technical requirements.
- Make and keep program documentation.
- Be in charge of our site’s upkeep, expansion, and scaling.
- Keep up with new technology and market developments and incorporate them into your operations and activities.